The Hanson Fam

Sunday, March 2, 2008

For the LOVE of being tagged

It had been a while since I've participated in a tagging, so I thought "heck, why not." I hope you enojoy some interesting tid bits of Trav and my relationship!! :)

How long have you been married? A little over 3.5 years-sheesh, time flies!

How long did you date? We met right after I graduated from High School June '00. We then dated for 2.5 years and then I went on a mission. I got home from my mission and we finally got married. All in all-4.5 years of dating.

How old is he? 29

How old are you? 26-our B-days only one day apart too.

Who said "I love you" first? Trav did.

Who eats more? Trav, by a LONG shot!

Who sings better? I do-he loves music, but rarely sings.

Who's smarter? We are both smart, but he is incredibly smart!

Who does the laundry? We both do, but me mostly.

Who does the dishes? We both do, but me mostly, again.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Who pays bills? Him all the way. He's a money/investment/savings/retirement guru.

Who mows the lawn? The beauty of living in an apt.-neither of us mow. However, at our house in SLC he mowed the lawn.

Who cooks dinner? Me on the weekends, but both of us during the week. F.Y.I. if you ever eat with us, you'll most likely- 98% of the time get some sort of wrap or burrito. (with a Claussen pickle).

Who's more stubborn? I think that he is. I wonder what he thinks?.....

Who kissed who the first time? Well, we dated for almost a month before kissing. For me, it had to be meaningful. He was very patient with me and when we did, I’d have to say it was a team effort.

Who asked who out? Trav asked me out. We met country dancing and then he left for Moab with some friends. He then called me on his way home to ask me out. Upon answering the phone, I forgot his name and what he looked like. I knew NOTHING about him, however, I said “yes.” Thank goodness he wasn’t a mass murderer or something.

Who proposed? He did, in the most creative way I should add.

Who has more siblings? It’s a tie-we both have 2 brothers. I’m the loner gal of both families and would die to have a sister!! I do have sister-in-laws that i'm grateful for!

Who wears the pants in the family? We both occupy a leg, but I fulfill the booty a bit more in some areas and him in others.

No comments: