Monday, April 21, 2008
Hey EVERYONE-I'm on my way to Utard this weekend for Cambo's weddin' and I'm in dire need of a great book. Please holler out some suggestions on great reads. If not, it will be a long trip to the good ol' beehive state. Any ideas??...............
Friday, April 11, 2008
Smell is such a grand ol' thing. If you know me, then you know that my sense of smell is extremely strong. Yes siree, my olfactory nerves are on steroids of some type and are powerful lil' buggars. This can either go for or against me. I want to talk about the first. I mean, smell is a wonderful thing. It is directly linked to memory and therefore, can bring us back to all the great times in life. Any how, here are some of my favorite smells-in no particular order I might add.....
- BBQ-especially w/ charcoal
- Freshly Cut Grass
- Popcorn-this is making my mouth water
- Cookies or a Bread-like Baked Goods-also the hot french bread at the grocery store-I am quick to smell it.
- The Rain-so clean and so fresh
- Trav’s cologne
- Malt-O-Meal Tootie Fruities—sweet, yet tangy
- Ice Cream Parlors-frozen cream and sugar puts a smile on my face
- Theme Parks-Sugar+Popcorn+Churros+People= FUN
- My grandpa or dad’s garage-mixture of paint thinner, gas cans-all the good stuff
- The smell of the snow blower on a cold snowy morning-LOVE IT