The Hanson Fam

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Eggs of Decadence-What's your fave?


Every year around this time the weather starts getting a little warmer, flowers start blooming, the days become longer and best of all (for Trav and me) the Easter candy is stocked from shelf to shelf at the grocery store. Yes folks, I’d be lying if I didn’t say that Easter candy is by far the BEST candy of the whole year. I mean, Cadbury Eggs (Creamy, Snickers, Carmel etc.), Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs, Gummy Eggs, and one of our favorite Jelly Beans. Let me clarify Jelly Beans for you. I’m not meaning the fancy shmancy jelly bellies or even the Starburst kind, I’m talking about the No Name brand-white, pink, purple, orange, green, black, and yellow $.50/bag jelly beans of juicy goodness. Oooooh, my mouth waters just thinking of them. Seriously, if you’d like to experience an Exuberant Tasting CIRCUS in your mouth, go to your nearest family grocer and purchase any of the egg candy mentioned above. I’m hoping you already have some within hands grasp. If not, get to it. Also, share with us what some of your favorite Easter Treats are. We’d love to hear about it.

7 comments:

Kat Curtis said...

Oh dear. Holiday candies. Growing up, my family always had TONS of junk food (yikes!), but especially holiday candy. I think for Easter we usually did those Hershey eggs, which I really like, but I LOVE Cadbury Mini Eggs. I've already acquired a bag for this year, and am trying to limit it to just ONE! :)

Brooke Bowen said...

Have you ever had the reeces pieces eggs? Oh, heavenly!

just andrea said...

a girl of my soul!!! I love the cadbury eggs also and the huge filled ones that make you want to throw up afterward from sugar overload!! I miss you like crazy right now...I'm back at BUCKLE (pt, non sales-merchandiser) but it's not the same w/out you!! everyone asks how you're doing..PS rian got stripped of his leadership!! don't know if i should write that in a comment, but it should motivate you to call me!!!

MJ said...

I love spree and sweettart eggs. I almost wrote sweattart. That would be gross.

BBB said...

I'm a fan of the no-name brand eggs that are about an inch in length and when you bite into them it's just sugar/marshmallowy. Do you know what I'm talking about? I can't even think of how else to describe them.

Hanson3 said...

I have to have the little Cadbury candy covered chocolate eggs!!! Nothing else like 'em!

By Divine Design said...

My favorite is Robin Eggs and this year, C came home with Starburt jelly beans and those are pretty good.