The Hanson Fam

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The irony of a fun filled weekend...

Linds and Corbo

This past weekend one of my good friends from UT came out for a visit. I know what you're thinking, 'who visits Lubbock?!' Yes, I feel deeply LOVED and had a blast too. My friend Linds came out and we spent a couple days scummin' around local stores, painting toenails, eating candy corn, watching movies, chattin' up a storm, etc. All in all we had a BLAST!!!!! Thanks soooooo much for coming out to visit Linds-you are the BEST!!
Here's where the irony comes into play. We also had another friend from UT visit good ol' Lubbock this same weekend. My old bishop and pretty much a second father to me, Jack, came to town. He visited because he officiated the TTU vs. Nebraska game. Pretty important if you ask me. Any how, we spent a fun filled night with him at the local Rosas and caught up on some good times noodle salad!!! Thanks for the din din Jack Attack-sorry we didn't take a pic! Irony of all irony-I'm sure in the 3.5 years we live in Lubbock, we'll only have these two people (other than fam) visit and weird that it all happened on the same weekend!! The more the merrier aye?!?! P.S. Come and visit would ya!!!!

3 comments:

just andrea said...

awww how fun!! I want to come visit....love ya!

By Divine Design said...

Maybe if I came to visit then I could make the blog page. How about you come visit me and this baby coming any day now? BTW.. I called you Sunday. Screening your calls again? I'll be around all week, so give me a call when you're free.

The Jessups said...

mmmmm, Rosas. How fun that you had a friend come visit you!! We have yet for that to happen. And hmmmm, not sure it will happen. Lucky!

I'm still laughing about last night...