All things 8.... I am tagged...
8 Favorite TV Shows (in no particular order)
1. The Office
2. Americas Next Top Model
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. American Idol
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. La Frontera-smothered burrito with cheese & side of rice!
2. Maglebys-oh those parmesan rolls are to die for!
3. Marketstreet-UT and TX
4. Rubios-fresh salsa
5. Richs Bagels-Asiago cheese
6. Rosa's-fajita platter and queso!
7. In N Out Burger-YUMMMMMM
8. La Salsa
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Froze my tooshy off in the cold rainy weather!
2. Gave Kendal the finger for scaring the willys outta me-she deserved it!!! J
4. Went walking in the rain-2 jackets, umbrella, etc.
5. Cleaned my bathroom6. Read more on the $700 billion bailout
7. Broke my paper shredder at work--whoopsies, it was a piece-o-crap anyhow!
8. Shnuggled up to Trav while sitting by the heat dish and watching the tube
8 Things to Look Forward To:
1. Christmas Break in SLC-let the sleeping in, eating, parties etc. begin!
2. This weekend-I live for weekends!
3. 5pm-work is over and I get to see Trav at the rec. before we workout
4. Halloween—I love it!!! Carving pumpkins, baking the seeds, eating endless amounts of candy corn…….
5. Thanksgiving!!! A top Holiday in my book!
6. Christmas Music-Amy Grant’s CD is the BEST!
7. A trip to Mexico or a cruise-anyone, anyone…….
8. Mine and Trav’s Friday night date-dinner, shnuggling, and a movie!
8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. The leaves changing-however, not so much in Lubbock
2. Pumpkin Carving
3. Wearing hoodies
4. The smell of the air
5. Warmth of the heat dish
6. Shnuggling with Trav
7. Hearty cooking/comfort foods-lasagna, soups etc.
8. Bundling up
People to tag: Anyone who wants to share 8's!!!!