The Hanson Fam

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Remember that one time?!?!

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on our blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember would be wonderful!

Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

I'm excited to reminisce with y'all--so please lets here about some memories...... :)

4 comments:

Micah and Emily said...

Hey CorBo...yeah I have a few memories of you! HA! My favorite to think back on is the time that we were volunteering at the Portland Headlight in Maine. Anytime I would bend down to grab my book from the floor you would grab my head and push it down so that I couldn't get up! I would almost "pee myself"! You especially loved doing that when customers were walking through the door to buy tickets....ahhh the good times. I was going to tell about the time that I got out of the shower and found you in my room trying my bra on your head..but I thought that would be too personal!

ReiBo, EmBop (Nasty Crack)

just andrea said...

hmmm....so many to choose from!! I'm going to go with dressing up as chickens on Halloween and then seeing that band Hinder (they weren't that cool anyway)!!! I loved wearing plastic gloves on my feet!

By Divine Design said...

Oh the memories... where do I even begin?

Brooke Bowen said...

I remember so clearly (possibly because I've seen it on video so many times) you falling over on the slick rock trail. The tiny little "oowww" that came out of your mouth would win the money on Funniest Home Videos! And Travis glancing at you as he pushed his bike right on past you was great! I loved having someone next to me pushing our bikes up, or down, those crazy hills.
I always can picture you trying to get warm with a hairdryer, or by the fire.
When you ran through the finish line at the marathon that you didn't actually run in, that was lovely.
And Cori, I know we don't know what it's like being you!
I sure do love you tons!