The Hanson Fam

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Guess who's piggies these are?!?!

Every Monday I get an ultrasound just to make sure that all is well and dandy with our little babes. This past week the ultrasound tech was doing her thang and all of the sudden said, 'DANG, your little girl has LONNNNNNNG toes!' Yes siree, check out those long piggies!!! Her feet definitely take after Travs. I hope she gets his long legs too.....my stubby legs and long toes really wouldn't go. I am, however, still hoping that she'll get my nose. Trav's toes and legs + my nose=one cute little baby.

6 comments:

Summer also knows as the krazy cake lady said...

So cute! So fun you'll always cherish this particular ultrasound. I'm so happy for you.

tiare said...

TOO CUTE!!!
(You are the cutest little pregnant mama there ever was!)

The Hancock Fam said...

WOW those ARE long!! So cute!! I have long tooties, and I LUFF them :)

The Jessups said...

Can't wait for her to get here!

Deb said...

She's adorable from nose to toes! Can't wait to meet her.

anya said...

Cori! Saw your mama at Elaine's Fabric with my mother in law... buying up cute fabric for your little babe! She's so cute and excited for your little girl to come! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy... I am due June 5th!