The Hanson Fam

Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Weddin' in SLC

The Beautiful Temple in the shining sun-oh boy, the sun was deceiving-it was FREEZING COLD out there!
The Bowen Clan and the newly weds-poor Dax was sick and not enjoying taking pictures in the cold weather
Bridesmaids Galore
Post Temple Pic-I'm in shock and in a hypothermic state-trying to defrost from the oh so cold windy weather
Ahhh shucks, I'm defrosted at this point and we are the happiest couple of them all. P.S. My aunt does the best job on flowers-check out my bouquet-AMAZING!!!
It's a PARRRTAY-dancing and singing the night away
Still dancing and singing........
Dad stealing a kiss from his little girl
The cake had been cut, the dancing had come to a close, the reception was being cleaned up and it was still cold so yes, I turned to my jacket (that i wish were a coat) and my pj bottoms. They go great with the dress don't ya think?!

The Happy Couple saying their final goodbye!!

Here are just a couple pics of the joyous event. All I have left to say is that weddings are great, but are certainly crazy events. Congrats Cam and Tia--the BEST of luck to y'all!!!

4 comments:

Brooke Bowen said...

"certainly crazy events" fo sho! Where did you get the pictures? I want to see them!

chel wakley said...

I love your short hair, it is darling.

Heidi said...

Hey girl! its me Heidi. ur blog is so cute. I was hoping to see some pics with u and ur bestest friends....oh well Dre put them on her blog. I finaly gave a blog a go! I hope its ok by ur standards. we miss u already and wish u were coming to vegas with us, truly we do. Lets start planning out cruise! e mail me and lets get it going! ps when is trav's breaks?

Hanson3 said...

I love your hair!!! You totally remind me of Chloe on "Smallville"
Are yall coming to Utah for Josh's wedding?