The Hanson Fam

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A SHOUT OUT TO GREAT FRIENDS!!




While at Cam and Tia's weddin' our three bestest friends in SLC stopped by to celebrate our returning home to them. It was oh so FABULOUS seeing them-and it made us miss them incredibly. At least we were able to see them for the short time we did. They are such troopers for coming out to see us (but they truly benefitted from the experience-shrimp, ice cream bar, luxurious ambiance etc.). We miss them and dedicate this post to them--here's a shout out to the most fun, not to mention sexiest couples in the SL Valley!!! Love Ya Dre, Matty poo, Heidster and Mark Mark bo Bark -- P.S. CRUISE in March of '09 (Spring Break)-shlap it on your calendars now cuz it'll be here before we know it!! P.S. this is a FOR SURE THANG!!

4 comments:

BeckyRuss said...

You left out the greatest SL couple friends of them all--US!!! JK I wish we could have come seen you while you were in town--I blame it on our little Nuckernaid--I'm still in my pj's all day, he wont ever let me put him down--good times! Good thing he's so dang cute! When things settle down--I'll call ya. By the way--you look so dang cute at the wedding. You are such a babe!

Sorry if this is scattered--I'm typing with one hand with Tucker in the other hand :)

Heidi said...

YEAH! look at how cute we all are. Im so glad to see us on ur blog. Hi. miss u. life is good. BYE CORBO & TRAVIS.

just andrea said...

awww I love you two!! We miss you greatly, and I have no problems putting the cruise on my calendar!! Can't wait!! Are you coming home at all this summer for some good times?? ps...we sold our house and are moving out this saturday! scuurryy....

Heidi said...

Whos the midget on the right?! He's hot, but tiny.