The Hanson Fam

Friday, April 29, 2011

Guess who turned the BIG 1?!?!

ah shucks, our little girl is one year old

Our lil' peanut, boolicious baby Mer Mer turned one last week. Really, where has the time gone? Sheesh, it seems like just yesterday I brought her home from the hospital....all 4 lbs. 12 oz. of her. She was such a tiny little thing. Now she's 17 lbs., 29.75 inches, crawling crazy and getting into everything. What a year it has been. It's been a hard one, but so rewarding as well. All in all, here's to our little Mers Bears. We LOVE our lil' grrrrrr so much. p.s. pics of her happening first b-day party will be posted soon....I know I'm a slacker, but will strive to post them ASAP!

6 comments:

Angela Hanson said...

She is so beautiful! I love her sweet little smile! We finally put her present in the mail today! Sorry we are such slackers and let it sit on our kitchen table for the last 3 weeks! Hope you all had a fun day! Miss you!

Kurt and Kristy said...

I havent seen her in so long!! Shes gotten so big and she is such a cutie!! Cant believe she's one! Or Tanner either!! It was a fast year!

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh Cori, she is so beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures. I definitely don't get to see enough pictures of her. Well done!!

Kat Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Mer!! That year FLEW by! She is darling too - we still need to have our dinner sometime, when you popular people don't have anything else to do.

The Jessups said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! THERE YOU ARE!! I think these are the first pics of her that I've seen since she was a new born!! She is ADORABLE! We miss you guys!

Nicole said...

She is so cute! can't believe she is one already, Happy Birthday!