The Hanson Fam

Friday, July 10, 2009

Quick Cali Trip!

Two weeks ago I went to Monterey/Carmel, Cali to see a good family friend get married. Trav had a midterm and couldn't attend. It was a tad cold, but BEEEEEautiful!!! We couldn't get enough of the beach, fancy hors d'oeuvres, bright flowers, laughter, wedding cake.....this is the life!!!Tia & my twin Cam, Mike & Heromi, me, ma & pa

the ADORABLE flower girl

short hair groupies

my cousin Ken and me-FISH FACE times two!

the wedding scenery-priceless

Done with the wedding and off to play. This was taken right off of Pebble Beach golf course.

A visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium

Cannery Row Adventurers at Monterey Bay-we loved the food samples at every corner!


We made it to San to the Francisco!! Windy, BRRRRR-I was loving my dad's stylish wind breaker.

We walked across the Golden Gate Bridge.

our rip off priced lunch---looks a bit 'fishy', but was oh so tasty and fresh!!!

Chinatown action-one of the many crazy markets. I was LOVING the fresh produce and the cheap prices. It was a produce lovin' fool's playground! I passed on the dried and flattened whole chickens.

Can't go to San Fran without riding the trolley-we rode it EVERYWHERE!!! I looked for the Full House street, but it was nowhere to be found.

Peer 39 picture perfect spot. It was nippy and I was thinking about the San Fran sourdough bread I was about to devour at din din.


My mom and I heard, "arrrr arrrr arrrrr," low and behold a family of sea lions


Overall, the trip was FABULOUS!!! Unfortunately, I went out with a bang--a fractured elbow and sprained arm(see post below). Oh well, from the wedding up to the fracture was nothing but 'good times noodle salad!!!'

3 comments:

tiare said...

such a fun trip!!!! we lived in the bay area last summer and the aquarium was one of my fav spots!
so sorry about your arm!!!!!
at least you looked good while doing it....your hair is cute!

Courtney said...

Looks like so much fun! your hair is super cute...you and Deb look so cute together!

Deb said...

It was great phun. Let's do it again sometime!