The Hanson Fam

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Home for the Holidays!!

As Christmas is getting closer, Trav and I are sooooooo excited to go home and visit with family and friends. It will be so fun and weird to be in an actual city--bigger than 240,000 people. We will be able to shop and eat out--two things we haven't done for a good 4 months. However, before all the festivities begin, we must get there. We are driving home with Kaylene and Jon. Yep, the four of us will be crowded in a little car for 16 plus hours--what a great adventure and fun time we'll have. I think by the end of the trip we'll all be excited to get out and stretch our legs. Until then, wish us luck and a safe trip. We can't wait to see you all in UT so very soon!!!

2 comments:

BeckyRuss said...

We are counting down the days for our double-date night! We love you guys!

Brooke said...

Have fun in Utah! Wish I could join you up there! If you are passing through Vegas and need to stop for lunch or something call me, seriously! Although, I know how it is when you are traveling and just want to get to the destination asap. I'll email you my phone number just in case.